Adding Favicon to Blogger

Blog Foundation | 5:40 AM |

Hi friends today I've added Favicon to this Blog. I took almost 10 minutes to add favicon. And now it looks unique and coo. So guys here I am come up with this article how to add favicon to blogger. OK then let's discus on this topic. First of all you need to make a logo or icon. For that I use Cooltext.com Then you need to generate favicon. I recommend you to use Iconj Which is so easy and fast. 

Upload your photo to generate icon/favicon. 

Copy the link like shown above picture. 
Sign in your blogger.
Design and edit html and check expand.
Then find following code:
<b:skin><![CDATA[/*
And paste icon link just before this code.
Save template.
Now check it out. It looks so cool.....

Category: , ,

About Blog Foundation:: Hello Blog World...Tashidelek! You are welcome to Blog Foundation. Blog Foundation was fonded to serve all you blogger people Actually I am a blog addicted and learner. Not perfect person indeed. Here I share whatever I have learnt. Thank you guys for visiting Blog Foundation. Thujechhe.