Face Book gonna remove profile boxes from applications

Blog Foundation | 1:21 AM |

Last night I was logging in my Facebook Account Then my eyes motivated by a yellow box appeared on the top of my application box under profile pic. That was a notice shown by Facebook developer. Notice was like this: Soon Facebook will no longer support profile boxes from applications. Learn more about this change in the Help Center.  
The pic above is a snap taken from a page created by me. I had made this after hard working of long time. See now I am gonna lose it. And I am so worried. I wish that Facebook will provide better feature than now. Ok guys...see ya....... 

Category: , ,

About Blog Foundation:: Hello Blog World...Tashidelek! You are welcome to Blog Foundation. Blog Foundation was fonded to serve all you blogger people Actually I am a blog addicted and learner. Not perfect person indeed. Here I share whatever I have learnt. Thank you guys for visiting Blog Foundation. Thujechhe.